The Bluebell Foundation offers support and information to parents, families and others affected by:
- The death of a baby, before or after birth or through childhood
- The life-limiting or life-threatening illness of a baby or child
- Infertility and related circumstances
- Early termination of a pregnancy
- Facing difficult decisions relating to pregnancy
We also offer support for children and young people up to the age of 18 who are:
- Grieving through the death of someone important to them
- Grieving through the anticipated death of someone important to them
We can also provide training and support to professionals working with bereavement.
We provide support and information free of charge. However, we are always happy to receive help. If you are interested in becoming involved in raising funds, or would like to join our committee please contact us. No experience necessary.
There are many ways you can support us. Please take a look on our Events page.
1. Can I talk to someone?
Yes. We offer the opportunity to talk in confidence to one of our trained Bluebell Practitioners.
2. Do I have to see you on my own?
No! You can meet with the practitioner on your own, as a couple or as a family.
3. Where would we meet?
We can meet you in your home or in a different venue.
4. What does it cost?
As we want Bluebell support to be available to all, there is no charge but donations are always welcome!
5. Do you run any groups?
From time to time we hold support groups. These vary and may be for parents, grandparents, siblings or whole family remembering days.
6. What about help for organisations
We offer support and bespoke training to health and education professionals and other organisations. Please note that an appropriate fee will be negotiated.